As indicated in the ingredient list on the packaging, Antonella’s Alfredo and Cheddar pasta sauces both contain milk and eggs. However, the Tomato Basil and Roasted Garlic pasta sauces contain no common allergens.
• Once I’ve opened the package, how long will the pasta sauce keep in the fridge?
Because Antonella’s pasta sauces contain no preservatives, they will keep in the fridge for 3 to 5 days after opening.
• Can I freeze any leftover sauce in its original packaging?
Once the package is opened, Antonella’s pasta sauces can be frozen in their packaging for up to a month.
• Do Antonella’s pasta sauces contain gluten?
All of Antonella’s pasta sauces are 100% gluten free.
• How do I prepare Antonella’s pasta sauces?
Antonella’s pasta sauces come ready to serve. No need to add water, milk or butter. Just open the cap, pour the sauce into a pot, heat, and enjoy over your favourite pasta!
• How long can I keep unopened packages of Antonella’s pasta sauces?
To find out when the product expires, just look for the “Best Before” date printed on the white strip under the packaging. For example, “2014-SE-25” means the product is good until September 25, 2014.
• When I opened Antonella’s pasta sauce for the first time, the aluminum film on the inside was pierced. Is this normal?
Yes. When you turn the cap to open the sauce for the first time, this automatically pierces the aluminum film on the inside. Just check that the security seal on the cap is intact before making your purchase.
• When I pour the sauce out, is there a risk that the aluminum film falls out, too?
No, not at all. The unique SIG Combibloc packaging was designed to ensure the aluminum film always stays affixed to the packaging.